Follow these 5 tips to look younger so you never spend money on phony products again!
1. Use natural products, not harmful chemicals. Nature has all the ingredients to help us protect our skin, don't turn to cheap chemicals that do more damage than good.
2. Use a retinol moisturizer. The beauty industry hails retinol as the #1 anti-aging ingredient. But many companies claim their products contain retinol when they don't.
3. Women older than 50 tend to lose skin elasticity. Try a natural collagen booster to plump and smooth out the skin.
4. The environment takes a toll on our skin. Use natural anti-oxidants to protect your skin from further damage.
5. Avoid fakes on Amazon or other internet outlets. These products are typically sold at a discount because they have barely any active ingredients.